Deal of the Day: Smile Please! From an amateur to a professional photographer in 2 hours and at a flashy 86% off. Just $49 for a 2 hour location photo class for BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED at HYDE PARK or THE ROCKS! Plus 3 flexible dates to choose with the highly acclaimed photographer Les Dainter! Normally $360
Deal is Closed
- Just $49 for a 2 hour location photo class to leave you all smiles with 86% off!
- Enjoy the crisp sunny Sydney weather any beautiful Sunday from 26th August to 9th September 2012
- Beginners classes held from 08:00 each Sunday Morning at Hyde Park OR
- A more advanced class each Sunday Afternoon at 15:00 at The Rocks
- Learn heaps of ‘tricks of the trade’ from the highly acclaimed photographer Les Dainter
- Face it, you much rather be outdoors loving the sun and creating memories than reading through ‘photography for dummies’
- So what are you waiting for; this deal will be gone in a flash!
What's Out (Terms & Conditions)
- Voucher valid to redeem between 26th August 2012 to 9th September 2012
- Beginner classes held at Hyde Park or another location as determined with the photographer
- Advanced sessions held at Rocks or another location as determined with the photographer
- To redeem voucher visit http://www.lesphotography.com.au/workshop.htm
- Buy unlimited vouchers and can purchase multiples as gifts
- Please take your voucher with you on your chose day
- 24 hr cancellation/rescheduling policy applies. Failure will result in voucher forfeiture
- Preferred date for the course is subject to availability
- Cannot be party redeemed or used in conjunction with other offers
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Please arrive at the venue no later than 15 minutes before the start of each session.
- What to bring along: DSLR, Tripod or monopod, zoom or telephoto lens and a cable release if you have one, an all weather lightweight jacket, Snack and something to drink.
- Please note - once this deal voucher is purchased, your email address details will be passed onto the merchant for purposes of confirming attendance of your preferred day and time for the class.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Indeed it is, think about it one simple click, a little flash light and 3 seconds later, you are captured and frozen in time. Well the stories your pictures tell depends so much on your story writer; the photographer that is!
So, who could be a better story writer for your own story than YOU! Well snap up today’s deal that workz to turn you from an amateur to a professional photographer in 2 hours!
Normally $360, a flashy 86% off and now just $49 for
- a 2 hour location photo class from 08:00 each Sunday Morning at Hyde Park, OR
- a more advanced class each Sunday Afternoon at 15:00 at The Rocks
Plus both sessions run each Sunday from 26th August to 9th September 2012 so plenty of weekend days to suit what workz for you!
Mornings are for beginners where we'll teach you from start to finish to see things in a different way. Afternoons are a little more advanced using available light and flash techniques
These will be fun classes with a serious note on learning some of the "tricks of the trade"
- Controlling your camera's settings
- Understanding the importance of ISO and how to reduce "noise" from your photos
- Taming your flash to get the best results
- Shooting in the dusk without flash
- Composition by using the "thirds" rule
- Breaking the 'thirds" rule to create dynamic effects
- Using slow shutter speed to maximise your photos
- Zooming, a new way to express yourself in your photos
- Shooting beyond the barriers of convention
- Using all available ambient light
- Metering using your camera settings
So grab a deal that’s here today and ‘smile please’ before it’s gone in a flash!
Location & Address
Sydney, NSW 2000
Zip Code: 2000
Do you like this deal?