Deal of the Day: Grab a mate or a date and head straight down to Newtown and get high on the flavour of Thai! Just $12pp for a 2 course lunch feast including Seafood and wine or soft drink. Choose anything from the menu of over 40 thailicious dishes! Valid 7 days a week! Normally up to $23.50
Deal is Closed
- Appease and tease the palette with a Thai lunch deal like no other!
- 88% people on Urbanspoon like it!
- $12pp for a 2 course lunch feast (including Seafood) fit for the royals plus a glass of red or white wine or a chilled soft drink at Thai Yindee!
- Choose ANY ENTREE and ANY MAIN from the menu! Normally up to $23.50
- Valid on take away too!
- Including not just Chicken, beef, pork or Vegetarian options, but SEAFOOD TOO!
- Thai Yindee never uses MSG, whipping up beautiful dishes using fresh ingredients!
- Choice of 14 tantalising entrees
- Plus hearty Noodle soups or Beautiful curry’s or Fiery wok on Fire or Stir fire Noodle bar
- Perfect weekend lazy lunch idea or a quicky for busy professionals!
What's Out (Terms & Conditions)
- Voucher valid to redeem for 3 months from 2nd July 2012
- Unlimited vouchers per person
- Buy multiples as gifts
- Deal does not include Duck options
- Deal does not include Yindee Soup dishes
- Takeaway option includes can of soft drink but will not include glass of wine
- Vouchers cannot be part redeemed
- Preferred date and time for redeeming voucher may be subject to availability
- Some dishes may contain traces of peanuts; please advise the business before redeeming vouchers
- Not valid with any other offer or redeemable for cash
With bold beautiful curry’s appeasing and teasing the palette, piquant nuts-accented sauces leaving you nuts for more and dishes that go by the name of ‘Kra Prao’ and ‘Prik Sod’, it’s no wonder Thai food has quickly gained the reputation of being a cuisine with character!
Surrender yourself in the flavours of the island with today’s equally exotic deal right in the heart of Newtown; just $12 for a 2 course lunch feast (including Seafood) fit for the royals plus a glass of red or white wine or a chilled can at Thai Yindee!
As soon as you walk through the doors of this intimately lit Thai Eatery, be prepared to be charmed by the cosy, vibrant ambience, the buzzing open kitchen; the dances of the flames under the woks, bubbling pots and sizzling meats, sure to stir up an appetite!
Kick off the Thai L'affaire with a refreshing glass of house wine, a soft drink or a bottle of beer. Then move on to choosing ANY ENTREE and ANY MAIN from the menu! And yes, including not just Chicken, beef, pork or Vegetarian options, but SEAFOOD TOO!
So the question is what tickles your fancy from a list of 14 tantalising entrees;
- Perhaps the exotically delicious Coconut Crabs or Potatoes Prawns or Crunchy Crispy chicken
- Or, tuck into the special Yindee balls (choice of chicken, pork or Beef skewers) or Yindee Chicken wings or deliciously filling BKK Dumplings!
- Plus many more including – Satay Chicken, Fish Cakes, Curry Puffs, Bangkok Rolls, Money Bags, Calamari, or Golden Tofu! Phew.......
And once you’ve made your tantalisingly tricky entree choice, move on to choosing any Mains from the menu; be it Noodle Soups, Yindee Curries, Stir Fries and Yindee Wok on fire choices.
Is that an easy choice from over 40 menu items?
Plus, your deal is sure to be a feast of meat with a lavish spread of not just chicken, pork, beef or vegetarian choices but SEAFOOD TOO!
And here’s a taste of what you can taste at Thai Yindee:
- Beef, Pork or Chick Noodle soups
- Guay Jab, Bat or deliciously creamy Laksa Noodle soup
- Well are you going to choose a curry based on your fav. Colour? Green, Red, Panang, Massaman, Yellow Or the wild jungle curry
- Or choose a fiery wok on fire stir fry
- Or simply create your own Noodles Stir Fry!
So if the menu sounds inquisitively interesting, well, you’ll just have to grab a mate or a date and head straight down to Newtown and get high on the flavour of Thai!
Location & Address
186 King Street Newtown NSW 2042
Zip Code: 2042
Phone: (02) 9565 5111
Do you like this deal?